Jan 21, 2009

Just about …..nothing

Everyday I think; I will write. Everyday I attempt. Everyday I end up between the backspace and delete key on my keyboard. Everyday I just leave a blank document.

Well…so today my squiggly post is really about nothing. But one of the days where you want to express and profusely express on how much you miss your writing.

It doesn’t take long to stand and admire the beauty around you; the birds, the sky and the hills; probably an iota of a second. However, scoop a little minute or two with a quill and a blank sheet and there you have got worded scenery captured for nostalgia.

It doesn’t take long to share a friend’s life experience; brood over it and forget all about it. However, only if I scripted it somewhere; it would have helped me or perhaps someone else on a gloomy day.

I have pledged this new year to continue my old fixation of writing and seek a sense of joy and fulfilment.

No comments:

Post a Comment