Apr 22, 2009

Lazy Alibi

Just recently we got a treadmill hoping that being winter it will be easy for me to jog indoors and work out every day. In actual fact, I was just closing the door on another excuse of being a "busy girl" and not go to the Gym. For those of you who do not already know, I enrolled for a 3 month membership at the Gym and used it only once. Yes, you read it right, ONLY ONCE.

I am trying to imbibe the treadmill in my life-style but my lazy alibi keeps on filling in for me. By now I have crowned myself to be the queen of procrastination and have on a perennial basis left tread-milling to the bottom of the barrel. But what I know is that what’s good for now is not as comforting but is something I will have to embrace to be healthy longer.

To help me undertake this mammoth change my husband has been really accommodating and encouraging. Without him I would have probably just have had the tread-mill as a non-artistic mechanical bling lying around the house. But, since I have decided to pull in my epitomic best for this endeavour; I have decided to spray it in the form of this blog and everyday I continue on with my exercising regime I am going to update the counter.

Start Date; 24th April 2009.
No of Days I exercised: 3/8
Last Updated: 02/05/2009

2 comments:

  1. :)
    I'll keep a tab on your counter. Best of luck for regular workouts.
    And pray the same for me. Pangs of laziness mar me too and my waistline is the proof :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meghna, your counter is not moving. What have you stopped - blogging or working out?

    ReplyDelete